Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saying Goodbye

This week I returned to San Pedro Sula after saying goodbye to my friends and family in La Campa. I spent a final week there, wrapping things up. It was an excellent time and provided good closure, as I spent time with people, visited places one last time, and prepared for the next steps.

On Friday night, we had a little farewell party at work. Lindsey, the other North American volunteer, baked brownies, which were wonderful! We took lots of pictures, and thanked each other for the work that everybody has done over the past year.


"Thank you Alison! You will stay in our hearts always. May God bless you."













I cross-stitched a small version of the CASM logo, and presented it to my colleagues.













My colleagues.














My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment